“Meditation – the Brain Coaching Way”
A few years ago, I would not have meditated – “I’m too busy, can’t sit still, etc, etc”. Now I can see the benefits of meditating – all you need is about 20 minutes!
Meditating using the Brain Coaching method has had amazing results for people wanting to change bad habits into new, worthwhile habits. This method helps to reinforce your new thought patterns. Clients have reported wonderful success stories.
- Upload the Brain Coaching music onto your phone or electronic device, where you can use headphones or ear-pieces
- Choose a quiet warm place, for least distractions, especially if you are a beginner.
- Decide on a mantra or an affirmation that you want to reinforce in your life, eg: “I am worthy”; “I am calm and capable”; - avoid using negative words like not, or don’t, or never.
- Breathe deeply through your nose to the count of 4, breathe out through your mouth to the count of 4.
- Remember to relax your shoulders – pull them down, away from your ears!
- If you find that your mind is drifting off to other things, that is ok, you are only human. Be mindful and keep coming back to your affirmation and your breathing, while listening to the beat of the music.
- Keep practicing – you will notice a change, especially the more you meditate - the more it creates new neural pathways and new habits.
Feel free to call me for more explanations or to book a session, rather than putting up with an undesirable situation – Brain Coaching can set you up for a more productive and fulfilling life.