Helen has a Graduate Diploma of Psychology, a Wingwave Certificate (developed by German psychologists) and NLP Certificate (NeuroLinguistic Programming). She is also a member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists and trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Resetting).
Helen loves helping people, she has a dedicated approach to treatment to ensure clients can overcome and resolve their issues and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Helen travelled to London to attend a workshop held by the Wingwave Group. The course was attended by people from various parts of Europe. Helen gained a great deal of knowledge into the coaching method that is a combination of three stages. 1st stage: identifying the original trigger. 2nd stage: resolving that original trigger. 3rd stage: developing new cognitive pathways. There are currently only three people in Australia trained in this method.
- 2022, Present a series of personal development workshops for teachers around NSW
- 2022, Swam 20kms in a month for Youth Suicide Prevention
- 2021, Organised a walkathon to raise money for Cord Blood Research
- 2020, Wrote a book about Insomnia
- 2019, completed 450km French Camino
- 2019, SIAHTO Woman of the Year
- 2019, EMDR workshop
- 2018, Graduate Diploma Psychology, University of New England
- 2018, Norman Doige workshop, – Neural Plasticity
- 2014, Qualified Brain Coach
- 2014, Completed London Marathon
- 2012, TAE Cert 4
- 2012, Certified NLP practitioner, (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- 2012, Climbed Mt Kilimanjaro
- 2011, Created Personal Coaching Consultancy
- 2010, Partnership Award, Aboriginal Employment Strategy
- 2002, Inaugural Board - Country Education Foundation, Narrabri
- 2000, Inaugural Board - Women’s Industry Network-Cotton
- 1986, Graduate Diploma of Education
- 1979, Diploma of Applied Science